Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I WANT "MOORE" PEACHES

Bet you are wondering what I want "Moore" of? Well wonder no longer. It's Lance Moore! He has re-signed with the N O Saints for another 5 years..that is 5 years...60 months...1825 days of sweet eye candy! He definitely is easy on the eyes, don't you agree?



When I heard that he was staying I almost fell out on the ground!
Well not quite like that but you get the idea !



Now I am ready for football season to begin !!!

We are in the middle of redoing our entire living room. I wish I had taken some before pictures but I didn't! The sheet rock will be finished tomorrow hopefully, then the clean up begins so we can paint it and then on to laying the new wood floors. I cannot wait to see how it looks once it's all finished! I will post pictures of the finished product.....hopefully soon !

Now on to today's recipe... Addie is making this tonight. Its one of her WW recipes and I can't wait to taste it. Rene' brought home some fresh peaches that smell wonderful. Here is the recipe.

PEACH CRUMBLE


Servings: 12
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Ingredients



2 spray(s) cooking spray
3 large peach(es), pitted and sliced

3 Tbsp packed light brown sugar

6 Tbsp whole wheat flour

6 Tbsp sugar, granulated

1/4 tsp ground cinnamon

1/4 tsp table salt
1 large egg white(s)

4 Tbsp butter, melted

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.

  • In a small bowl, gently toss peaches with brown sugar until sugar starts to dissolve; spoon fruit into prepared baking pan.

  • In another small bowl, sift together flour, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt; add egg white and combine with your fingers until mixture comes together and starts to crumble. Drop clumps of flour mixture over fruit; drizzle with melted butter.

  • Bake until fruit just starts to bubble, about 45 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm. Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.



No comments:

Post a Comment