Last week, Addie and I picked up Zoe and Jillian for an adventure photo shoot!
Addie promised them that she would take some pictures of them as a birthday gift.
We had so much fun, just wish we would have had more time!
They are both so photogenic and so much fun!
Here are a couple of shots..we have way over 100!
And one funny shot..I had the music playing in the car and
of course they HAD to dance!!!
If you click on each photo, you can see it full size...aren't they precious?
Today's recipe is one of my all time favorites!
If you love cornbread, you will LOVE this cake!
Yummy with a little honey butter spread on top while
Two 8.5 oz. boxes of Jiffy corn muffin mix
One 18.25 oz box of butter cake mix
2/3 cups of milk
4/3 cups of water
1/2 cup of softened butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
3. Add wet ingredients.
4. Grease mini loaf pans or cupcake tins.
I suggest cupcake tins so it will bake better and more quickly.
5. Bake in oven for thirty minutes, or until it is golden brown on top and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool and serve while warm!