Wish I could get excited about the NFL playoffs but without my Saint's in there, it's hard to get motivated! I am happy that Green Bay won today because that used to be my brother's fav team and now my nephew Alex thinks that GB is the best...so we root for GB!!
One of my blogger friends sent out a challenge to list a few of your favorite things....so being I am so totally bored today I decided to take the challenge!
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS....
1. My latest new perfume obsession is called Laila..the Essence of Norway. When we went to DisneyWorld in December...we were in Epcot and walked into a shop in Norway and the smell in there was devine. I knew whatever it was, I had to have it...so I bought some.
It smells heavenly...clean...fresh...pure!
2. I don't know about your skin in this crazy cold weather, but mine has been terrible...dry, flakey...terrible. Someone suggested using this Gold Bond Soothing lotion...I even was able to find it in a fragrance free lotion. It makes your skin so soft and not greasy at all...just soft and supple!
I use it all over!
3. As for my face...I have used this for quite a while..it exfoliates and leaves your face feeling so clean and soft. Its called Aveeno Positively ageless daily exfoliating cleanser.
4. O M G I stumbled upon this Pumpkin Pie flavored Pop-Tart and I can tell you, if you like pumpkin pie, you will love this pop-tart! Its not super sweet but tastes yummy! I know it was a seasonal item, so I kind of stocked up...don't judge!! There was a ginger bread one also but I didn't buy any.
I had too many Pumpkin Pie ones in my buggy!!!
5. About 6 months ago I found the best website that sold really cute and different things. I just had to have these measuring cups!!! They had the measuring spoons to match but were out of stock! :-( Then I happened to find these really cute vintage measuring spoons...so I bought those too!
Aren't these finds just so darn cute?
And last but certainly not least..my most favorite thing in this world!
He has my heart...and Minnie's!
What are some of your favorite things?