Friday, June 24, 2011

It's An Arbor Mist Sort of Friday!

Yes, you read it right....Arbor Mist...LOVE IT! Especially the Tropical Fruit one...with added fresh fruit in it! I could drink an entire bottle...but I don't! I am so glad today is Friday. It's been so slow @ work that the days seem to drag. I guess we should enjoy it while we can because soon it will be back to school physicals, shots and forms to fill out...OH JOY !
My Mom had surgery on Thursday and is doing amazing...I knew she would. Way to go Ma!!!

Today I am sharing a super simple pie! AND its so light and perfect for these hot summer days. This recipe makes 2 pies, so make one for yourself and share the other with someone special!

Mile High Lemonade Pie


  • 24 oz Cool Whip (3 – 8oz containers)
  • 2 – 14oz cans sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 -12oz can frozen lemonade concentrate (or limeade)
  • 2 graham crackers crusts

Directions
  1. In a large bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk into Cool Whip. (Do this by hand, DO NOT use a mixer – an electric mixer can cause the Cool Whip to fall which will result in a dense or even runny pie.)
  2. Next, fold in lemonade concentrate.
  3. Divide between two pie crusts and chill for at least 3 hours.
ENJOY !


1 comment:

  1. Glad Mom is doing well and have a chilled glass of wine for me! Love you

    ReplyDelete