Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

"My father didn't tell me how to live;

he lived, and let me watch him do it."

-- Clarence Budington Kelland --

OH how I miss my Daddy! He was such a good man and a wonderful father.
I thank God daily for the wonderful memories I will hold forever in my heart.
The recipe I am sharing today is in his honor.
German Chocolate cake was one of his favorites and I know if he were still
here, he would absolutely love this cake!
So...here's to you Daddy!

GERMAN CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE

1 bx German Choc Cake Mix
1 c water
1/2 c veg oil
3 eggs
1 can of German Choc Frosting
mini choc chips
sweetened coconut flakes
1 can of cream cheese frosting(melted)

Preheat oven to 350ยบ.
Grease your bundt pan and set it aside.
Mix cake mix, oil, water and eggs, beat until blended.
Now stir in frosting until completely incorporated.
Pour into your prepared bundt pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
Remove from oven and cool.
Melt cream cheese frosting in microwave for a few seconds
and drizzle over the cake.
Sprinkle with sweetened coconut flakes (optional)
and mini chocolate chips






No comments:

Post a Comment