Monday, May 30, 2011

New Cars, Memorial Day and Fruit Dip!

YAH for me...my hubby bought me a new car! I am in L.O.V.E. with it...


Such a smoooooth ride and I love the sunroof!! GO ME !

As you all know today is Memorial Day...
A day to remember the brave men and women who fight/fought
so we can continue to live here in our free country!
My father-in-law was a veteran of WWII and he loved to tell
the grandchildren his stories about the war...almost as much as they
loved listening to them. He was a wonderful man, and we miss him so much!


Now for today's recipe....no its not a sugar free one but I guess you could make it sugar free?

Anyway...its yummy and perfect for those summer time desserts

FRUIT DIP

Ingredients
1 block cream cheese (8 oz.), softened
1 jar marshmallow creme (or fluff)
1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice (optional)


Directions
In a medium bowl, add all ingredients.
Using a handheld mixer, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combine
d.
Chill for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment