Sunday, April 28, 2013

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS.....

Good Sunday morning! I hope this Sunday finds you healthy, happy and content with life! It is storming here, but that's okay, I love the sound of the rain on a Sunday morning. Especially when you don't have to get out in it and can just relax in your jammies all day if you choose to! And I choose to!

A fellow blooger issued a challenge last week. The challenge was to list 10 of your "Favorite Things". So on this stormy Sunday morning, I am taking the challenge! Are you ready? 
Okay...here are a few of My Favorite Things....

1.Philosophy's Amazing Grace. LOVE the smell ...clean, light and fresh.


2. Anyone that knows me really well, knows how much I love Jujubees!!


3. My New Orleans Saints!!! Love them...win or lose!



4. My E-reader...I love to read and really enjoy my E-reader, although sometime, there is nothing like holding a book and turning the pages!




5. Louisiana Life Magazine



6. Hydrangeas - they remind me of my MawMaw so much!


7. My man....James Taylor!



8.Our brand new camper...just got it yesterday!!



9 My great nieces and nephews...love these kids so so much!



10. And my most favorite person in my world.....my sweet Joshua


No comments:

Post a Comment