Monday, December 31, 2012

2013-A CLEAN SLATE!




2012 - Where has it gone?
I could sit here and reminisce about days gone by, but that
would take too much time. Besides, I am not so sure I want to
rehash some of those days. So instead I will just thank God for
getting me through another year, fairly healthy, loved and blessed.
Now onto a new year...one that I pray will be filled with
love, happiness, good health and positive energy!
As I read back over that last statement, I realize that I am
responsible to make all of these things happen.
I am responsible for what will be written in my book.
I WILL make it a good one!
Wishing all of you a blessed New Year.

 

Banana-Brownie Pie


1/4 c. Butter

3 oz. Cream Cheese

1 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar, sifted

1/4 c. Heavy Whipping Cream

1/2 tsp. Vanilla

3 Bananas, sliced

1 (6 oz.) can Pineapple Juice

4 Brownies
Cut into 1 in. pieces

1 Baked Pie Crust

1/2 c. Chocolate-Toffee Bits or Chopped Pecans

Whipped Cream, for garnish


Beat butter and cream cheese together until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar alternately with whipping cream.  Stir in the vanilla.  Set this filling aside.

Toss banana sliced in pineapple juice; drain.  Pat sliced dry with paper towels.
Spoon half the filling into baked pie shell. 
Arrange banana slices on filling.
Add the cut up brownies around on the bananas.
Top with remaining filling.

Top with fluffy whipped cream and add chocolate-toffee bits or pecans.

Refrigerate until serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment