Thursday, March 17, 2011

2 KINDS OF SWEET !

OK so who doesn't like banana muffins...and who doesn't like chocolate frosting...and who doesn't LOVE malted milk balls? Well it's your lucky day because this recipe includes all.of.the.above! I do not kid!!! I found this recipe a while back on someone's blog and I wish I could remember who so I could give them the credit...if it was you...THEN you go girl!
I cannot wait to make these this weekend!!!

BANANA MALT CUPCAKES



white cake mix
2-3 spotty brown bananas
1/4 c. sour cream
1 1/2 c. crushed malt balls (reserve some for the top)

Preheat oven to 350* Smash bananas with a fork on a plate and set aside. Make up the cake mix according to the box. Add the sour cream in with the liquids. Stir in the smashed bananas and malt balls. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full and bake for 22-24 minutes. Cool. Frost with Malt Frosting and top with extra crushed malt balls and a whole malt ball.

Malt Frosting
1 c. butter
4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 cocoa powder
3 tbsp. malted milk powder
2 tbsp. water
1 tsp. vanilla

Dissolve the malted milk powder in the water. Beat the butter, water, and vanilla until creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
Add another 1-2 tbsp. water and beat until very creamy and light.

Sounds yummy right?

Now for something just as sweet and yummy......
Our sweet sweet grandson...already 3 weeks old today!
Couldn't you just love up on that forever???
Yeah I know...me tooooo !

No comments:

Post a Comment