Thursday, January 6, 2011

Prayer


The Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping. The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.

Psalm 6:8-9


When you don't receive what you've prayed for, it's easy to conclude God is telling you no. Not so ! He has promised to hear your prayers, but are you listening for His answer? If He chooses to not give you exactly what you have prayed for, He has chosen something better for you. If He chooses to remain silent today,

He is encouraging you to continue praying, placing your trust in Him and His wisdom.

1 comment:

  1. Love this verse! Thanks for sharing it here!
    Thanks also for your kind words on my last post, I cannot even imagine loosing a son or daughter...I know you have really struggled with that, but I know you believe that God is there with you and He is giving you the strength and comfort that you need to carry on.
    Good luck on winning the GBP cookbook too!!
    Blessings to you for a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete