My poor lil blog is feeling so neglected. To make up for that I gave her a new design....what do you think? Not sure I like it (I am partial to pinks) but it's growing on me!
So what has happened in the MONTH since I've blogged you ask?
Summer is in full swing...hotter than the devils house
Enjoying having all of my chickies close by
Planning a vacation in December to the most magical place in the world!
Planning a couple of camping trips this fall
Got stuck in an elevator at Dillards for an hour!! Can now check that one off my bucket list!
Pretty boring summer huh? That's okay, its been a nice quiet summer, spending time at home with my little family...cooking, eating and sharing our days with one another. Not a thing wrong with that I'd say! We did buy a pool for them to cool off in and they are loving it.
Sharing just a few of our Summer 2013 pictures....
You have to capture a picture of The St Louis Cathedral when you visit
New Orleans..so beautiful.
And of course the pink flamingos at the Audubon Zoo
The entrance to the zoo...really nice!
My little man enjoying his pool!
What a cute crack!
Making the announcement official!!!
I hope you are enjoying your summer....try to stay cool!
Here is a "cool" pie, that is refreshing and has Fruit Loops in it...what could be better than that???
FRUIT LOOP PIE!
- 3c. of crushed Fruit Loops (crush before you measure)
- 1/2c. butter (melted)
- 1/2c. sugar
- 8oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (0.22 oz.) packet Kool Aid- Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor
- 2c. marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz. Cool Whip (refrigerator temp).
- Mix together Fruit Loops, butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cream together Kool Aid and Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Add Marshmallow fluff and blend well.
- Fold in 1c. of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into cooled crust
- Top with remaining Cool Whip
- Sprinkle Fruit Loops over the top
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
- FRUIT LOOP PIE